Monday, August 10, 2009

Catch Up

So I haven't posted anything in a very long time! There has been so many things going on that getting to the computer to write has been pretty much impossible. But here is the news so far. I had the opportunity to date an amazing guy, and this amazing guy seems to think I'm pretty amazing too! So he popped the question and I said yes! I am so lucky to have met and fallen in love with Brent. He is more than I could have imagined. So I am very lucky indeed.


So now Im planning a wedding! We did set the date for October 17, 2009.
On another note Whitney is getting married to Brady this Week! I am so happy for her and Brady. Whitney has always been an amazing example to me and I am so happy that she has the standards she has. So I hope I don't ball all day on Friday. But for sure I will.
And after Whitney and Bradys Wedding, I am traveling to Russia! I am very excited because I am taking Annie with me!

No comments: